Our online programmes
One Family’s online programmes are aimed at:
- lone parents wishing to learn more about personal & career development
- professionals working with lone parents (not currently available)
- employers wishing to learn more about lone parents (not currently available)
How to enrol in our programmes
To enrol in the New Futures Employability Programme please contact Niamh Wynne at email@example.com. The next expected start date is September 2021.
All other course queries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Course Progress page on “My Account” section allows you to:
- view the programmes you have enroled in
- measure your progress in each programme
- know which units you have done in a programme: select the title of the programme and you will see a green circle on all units covered. Simply click on the unit with a grey circle to continue the programme.